+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    It doesn't sound like you have any idea about the point you are trying to make, I thought you were going somewhere with this.

If you want me to help you out with explaining that document ( https://www.scribd.com/document/3818...8-0#from_embed ),I've just had a quick enough look at it (searched some keywords) to be able to summarise the points from the page you shared in relation to the purpose of the investigation.

[1] Anthony Weiner was the focus of an investigation (not the OIG one, but the main one that lead to it). He's a scumbag, a pervert and a convicted sex offender.

[3]Weiner engaged in illegal sexual activity with an underage girl.

On 29th June 2016, a Federal Search Warrant was granted for Weiner's laptop and other electronic devices for investigating any evidence relating to the crime(s).

The initial analysis of Weiner's laptop by case agents found thousands of emails which caught their attention.

These emails were from/to and relating to Hilary Clinton and The Clinton Foundation. They were brought to the attention of high ranking FBI officials as it was deemed an Intelligence matter, due to the sensitivity of being in possession of the former First Lady/Secretary of State and current Presedential Candidate.

The case agents were told that the federal search warrant only permitted them to investigate "evidence of crimes related to the sexual exploitation of children, enticement, and obscenity”.

How did I do?
    Very good, keep on going. It's more interesting when viewed with the New York leak info which had similar content, only in more detail. But as I said it was dismissed as a conspiracy theory by the media at the time, so it would need a more robust approach to make any correlation, such as questioning the FBI guy with the bad memory in that OIG report under oath. Also they would have to review the actual data held on the laptop, as I seem to recall the leadership at HQ weren't all that keen to have this matter investigated thouroughly.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Very good, keep on going. It's more interesting when viewed with the New York leak info which had similar content, only in more detail. But as I said it was dismissed as a conspiracy theory by the media at the time, so it would need a more robust approach to make any correlation, such as questioning the FBI guy with the bad memory in that OIG report under oath. Also they would have to review the actual data held on the laptop, as I seem to recall the leadership at HQ weren't all that keen to have this matter investigated thouroughly.
    Just so we are clear, what exactly was dismissed as a conspiracy theory by the media and do you have any links?

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Just so we are clear, what exactly was dismissed as a conspiracy theory by the media and do you have any links?
    I still haven't got a clue what his point is. It's baffling.

I don't think he has so what chance do we have? The evidence he always relies on seems to have disappeared as well!

I don't think he has so what chance do we have? The evidence he always relies on seems to have disappeared as well!
    The evidence is inside the laptop, but the desire to investigate it is not so great . Sorry for having to point out the obvious. It's best to stick with the boys from CNN & Co if you are so easily confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The evidence is inside the laptop, but the desire to investigate it is not so great . Sorry for having to point out the obvious. It's best to stick with the boys from CNN & Co if you are so easily confused.
    I only asked for the evidence you like to say you always rely upon when concluding that the media dismissed whatever you are alluding to as a conspiracy theory so we can see if there is now any more credibility. If you haven't got the evidence or the courage of your convictions to say what needs investigating and move beyond innuendo or "it's on the laptop" then no biggie!

I only asked for the evidence you like to say you always rely upon when concluding that the media dismissed whatever you are alluding to as a conspiracy theory so we can see if there is now any more credibility. If you haven't got the evidence or the courage of your convictions to say what needs investigating and move beyond innuendo or "it's on the laptop" then no biggie!
    The evidence is in the OIG report. What becomes of it is anybody's guess.

That Michael Cohen audio is interesting. Trump seemed to be very casually chatting about paying off women, almost as if it wasn't a one (or two or three) off.

Does he seem worried that Cohen will flip? You betcha...

I wouldn't expect you to have a clue at any point.

Nah, it was back in 2016, but it was the same kind of stuff that was in the OIG report, only much juicier. The main takeaway is that it appears to line up, but it doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things, as any further developments would require officials to take some form of action on what appears in the report.