Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post
Thanks for that. It confirmed to me what I have seen and heard in the last six months. Three major points:

1. Terrible body language for around 80 per cent of the interview. I have said a few times that he is a man with overt confidence but inner self doubt. His responses were incoherent for about 50 per cent of the video. Rambling, repeating and over elaboration. Classic signs of inner doubt.

2. His acknowledgement that a few players cannot understand what he is teaching them and cannot understand his system. If he were Klopp, Guardiola or Brendon Rodgers who employ a complex system I could understand it. His methods are not complex and team’s style far from it. What does it say if the players cannot understand it?

3. He then contradicts point 2 (that he has a simple system) by then saying that against some clubs (like us) he tried to play a more physical system, whilst with other clubs he wants them to play differently. Therefore, how can that be “one simple system”? It is a direct contradiction.

I cite the above three points as evidence, to to illustrate from just a short six minute video, that the man is incoherent, incomprehensible, contradictory and seems to be losing the faith or belief of players around him.
Yes, good observations.
He does confirm many flaws highlighted by quite a few posters.... except possibly one poster in particular