+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: McBurnie

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: McBurnie

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    A 4 page thread over nothing.
    Some people are missing the point of the thread, hardly surprising. Nobody is offended, angry or upset over mc Bernie flicking us the v's etc, just bemused by it all really. It's a bit like someone trolling you on here and you can't for the life of you work out why they're doing it, there's simply no rhyme or reason for him to hate us. By comparison, roger redstone should be waging war on the city of Cardiff considering the stick we gave him.
    People just find it all a bit odd when we've never really given him much stick or had the opportunity to do so. It seems to he another case of a cretinous Swansea based footballer who doesn't possess the ability to think for himself, befriending the mongtards down west and behaving like a naughty boy. It's a bit embarrassing for him really. It seems to be an issue with a few of their players over the years. It does speak volumes about the mentality down there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Some people are missing the point of the thread, hardly surprising. Nobody is offended, angry or upset over mc Bernie flicking us the v's etc, just bemused by it all really. It's a bit like someone trolling you on here and you can't for the life of you work out why they're doing it, there's simply no rhyme or reason for him to hate us. By comparison, roger redstone should be waging war on the city of Cardiff considering the stick we gave him.
    People just find it all a bit odd when we've never really given him much stick or had the opportunity to do so. It seems to he another case of a cretinous Swansea based footballer who doesn't possess the ability to think for himself, befriending the mongtards down west and behaving like a naughty boy. It's a bit embarrassing for him really. It seems to be an issue with a few of their players over the years. It does speak volumes about the mentality down there.
    He has mates who support Swansea and he supports Swansea, that's why he's doing it. He's a young pillock and I wouldn't act that much of a chav but I can completely understand why he's there supporting Swansea and with doing that comes hating Cardiff.

Our fans are exactly the same towards Swansea, it's embarrassing how a lot of them act too.

I'm surprised so many people care about it tbh.

He seems happy enough to be the centre of attention in this pic mind.

Suppose you have to learn to accept the rough with the smooth when you're in that position.

OB2.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Clearly, it’s the mongtards he’s knocking about with, Neaths finest is it? Hate Cardiff first, then life can begin

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Clearly, it’s the mongtards he’s knocking about with, Neaths finest is it? Hate Cardiff first, then life can begin
    People can make the comparison with fans all day long, it's not the same. I don't care what he does and i don't flick the v's or give the wan ker sign to opposition fans, i'm a bit old for that nonsense. If how he behaved was standard then we'd be seeing it every week in some guise, whether that's active footballers or ex players. His profession does dictate how he behaves, it's very high profile, whether that's fair or not is a matter for debate, fact is he has to behave.