+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Albert Adomah - back to Forest?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Albert Adomah - back to Forest?

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Oh come on don't be so sensitive, people have always dragged up old threads which feature a big statement that's been proven spectacularly wrong, it's just a bit fun. I remembered one about the guy who said he'd buy everyone a drink if Glatzel scores 10 goals this season, it was months old but I bumped it the other day. You're taking it as a personal attack when in reality people are just teasing because it's funny
    I've seen others called "idiots" for posting an opinion someone disagreed with. It's the same thankfully small group of people using the fact discussion is online rather than face to face to troll, derail, insult. Quite sad on their part and sadder that it's tolerated.

Why would people post their opinions if a certain clique rally round to decry for fun? Maybe I'm wrong for having higher hopes as to what the forum should be.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    I've seen others called "idiots" for posting an opinion someone disagreed with. It's the same thankfully small group of people using the fact discussion is online rather than face to face to troll, derail, insult. Quite sad on their part and sadder that it's tolerated.

Why would people post their opinions if a certain clique rally round to decry for fun? Maybe I'm wrong for having higher hopes as to what the forum should be.
    I guess this is a good time to reflect on those high hopes

What on earth are you rabbiting on about you loon?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I guess this is a good time to reflect on those high hopes
    Care to reflect upon the context? You know, harassment from you and your buddies?

I've never called anyone a "loon" for posting an opinion on football.

I sense there's zero point responding to you or your ilk anymore, it's just feeding trolls.

Care to reflect upon the context? You know, harassment from you and your buddies?

I've never called anyone a "loon" for posting an opinion on football.

I sense there's zero point responding to you or your ilk anymore, it's just feeding trolls.
    Yeah. The context was that I had the temerity to suggest that

a) a poster called Tell It Like It Is, who joined the Board on 1/7/18 who said in his posts was an asthma sufferer with a wife with lupus (last recorded post end of May telling someone to FOAD) and
    b) CCFC_is_my_life who said in his posts was an asthma sufferer with a wife with lupus who last posted on the Board on 26/6/18 (Last recorded post regarding Danny Ings saying "another idiot to add to the ignore list") who restarted posting again after a two year hiatus in June 2020 might be the same person.

You called me a "loon" for suggesting such poppycock. Still better than Tell It Like It Is I suppose who asked me if I was on the spectrum....and he had a child with special needs.

If you want a bit of sensible engagement play fewer games would be my advice.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Yeah. The context was that I had the temerity to suggest that

a) a poster called Tell It Like It Is, who joined the Board on 1/7/18 who said in his posts was an asthma sufferer with a wife with lupus (last recorded post end of May telling someone to FOAD) and
    b) CCFC_is_my_life who said in his posts was an asthma sufferer with a wife with lupus who last posted on the Board on 26/6/18 (Last recorded post regarding Danny Ings saying "another idiot to add to the ignore list") who restarted posting again after a two year hiatus in June 2020 might be the same person.

You called me a "loon" for suggesting such poppycock. Still better than Tell It Like It Is I suppose who asked me if I was on the spectrum....and he had a child with special needs.

If you want a bit of sensible engagement play fewer games would be my advice.
    Do you have a brother named Mycroft, by any chance?