+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Let your garden be your saviour

Re: Let your garden be your saviour

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Isn't it odd that women can remember shit going back thirty years (like you mowing the lawn) My missus can remember shit that i did 25 years ago and i can't contest it as i can't remember doing it. She had a go at me the other day because she reckoned that i put her red T-shirt in the wash with some white stuff in 1998! ****ing barmy.
    what red wales top, mixed with white English top ,well done that man

Isn't it odd that women can remember shit going back thirty years (like you mowing the lawn) My missus can remember shit that i did 25 years ago and i can't contest it as i can't remember doing it. She had a go at me the other day because she reckoned that i put her red T-shirt in the wash with some white stuff in 1998! ****ing barmy.
    'er indoors' has a strange memory, struggles to remember her mobile no. and any password she sets, but she has every member of her and my families birthdays stored in her brain, dates she's fine with, anything else not involving dates and she struggles, my memory is better of things that have happened years ago stretching back to when I lived in Roath & Ely (I think we left Ely when I was about 8) but what I did yesterday presents more of a problem.

First Team

Previously used the commercial stuff from a garden centre.
    Just raking it away this year and hoping for the best.
    I have high hedges so the combination of shade and damp weather means I am probably not going to get far.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    'er indoors' has a strange memory, struggles to remember her mobile no. and any password she sets, but she has every member of her and my families birthdays stored in her brain, dates she's fine with, anything else not involving dates and she struggles, my memory is better of things that have happened years ago stretching back to when I lived in Roath & Ely (I think we left Ely when I was about 8) but what I did yesterday presents more of a problem.
    What part of Ely were you in? I was born in Ely, Marcross rd, at the top of The Avenue. I work up their loads now with the Council. Some great people up there, especially if you need something.....

What part of Ely were you in? I was born in Ely, Marcross rd, at the top of The Avenue. I work up their loads now with the Council. Some great people up there, especially if you need something.....
    Kids today think QVC is the shopping channel, we had the original shopping channel years before,

Police five with Shaw Taylor on Friday night!

He'd announce a lorry load of microwaves had been hijacked somewhere

and you knew you could go to the pub in Ely on a Saturday and buy one

Quote Originally Posted by olderblue View Post
    Kids today think QVC is the shopping channel, we had the original shopping channel years before,

Police five with Shaw Taylor on Friday night!

He'd announce a lorry load of microwaves had been hijacked somewhere

and you knew you could go to the pub in Ely on a Saturday and buy one
    I love Ely, the people are authentic, for better or worse! Some seriously skint people up there but i find they're the most giving, working at some of the single Mums houses is like entering the Estee Lauder counter in Debenhams, well stocked with the latest fragrances of choice Fairwater on the other hand......

If you were in a club in town, we'd always say were from Lower Wenvoe,

The girls used to hold on to their handbags if they knew we were Ely boys