+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hope we lose

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Hope we lose

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    The week before the 94 Man City game we had less than 6000 for a league game v Barnet. I don't remember too much fuss back then about people only turning up for the big game a week later.
    Great times

We had 16000 v Barnet for a top of the table clash a year before. Eddie Newton got carried off. We both got promoted.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Great times

We had 16000 v Barnet for a top of the table clash a year before. Eddie Newton got carried off. We both got promoted.
    Didn’t Rick Wright pay for the Barnet fans coaches too?

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    Didn’t Rick Wright pay for the Barnet fans coaches too?
    I believe he did Bazza me ol gr8 m8

Great times

That time that Eddie Newton got carried off at the end of the season. I thought it was the season BEFORE we went up as Champions under Eddie May. Or is my memory playing tricks with me?

Great times

Eddie Newton didn't play in that promotion team. He played the season before that. 91-92. It was my last year in Cardiff.

Are you talking about the Barnet game when we won 3-1? I'll never forget their goal. It was a rocket of a free kick.