+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Irish FA and the second leg

Irish FA and the second leg

Does anyone know if they have restricted the Denmark fans in their stadium for the second leg.
    After their direct cheat against us back in March I am curious to know how many fans will be allowed in for this key game supporting the away team.

No I have not got over it yet as it devalues the whole competition.

Re: Irish FA and the second leg

They'll probably restrict them to 200 fans and absolutely no musical instruments (although they now have a band of their own after they started one up for our match)...

For the sake of football itself, I pray that Denmark snatch it, preferably after parking the bus, hoofing the ball out of their box 99% of the time, and injuring any Ireland player who has any remote footballing ability.

Perhaps the Irish FA can issue blindfolds to anyone attending because they play absolute fecking anti-football

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    Does anyone know if they have restricted the Denmark fans in their stadium for the second leg.
    After their direct cheat against us back in March I am curious to know how many fans will be allowed in for this key game supporting the away team.

No I have not got over it yet as it devalues the whole competition.
    It’s a good question. It’s the main reason why I really hope Denmark beat them. I will be seriously hacked off if this Irish side qualify with their anti football and devious football association. I’m annoyed the FAW meekly accepted the ticket allocation and didn’t kick off about it.

Just checked this out and Ireland only received 5% of the tickets from the Danish FA. Good. Serves them right.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Just checked this out and Ireland only received 5% of the tickets from the Danish FA. Good. Serves them right.
    Thanks Pearcey3 interesting.
    That's a tit for tat allocation WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT THE FAW FAILED TO DO.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    Thanks Pearcey3 interesting.
    That's a tit for tat allocation WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT THE FAW FAILED TO DO.
    The FAI said Wales would only get 3k, if they got 3k themselves. It is unfair to blame the FAW. These things are usually settled far in advance. FAI to blame.

Bob Geldoffs allocation is available.

I think they're going to do it

I really don't want them to qaulify. I don't care if sounds like sour grapes cause it is. I not into them. I don't like crack . I dont like the way they play. I can barely stand my wife. I don't like Bono. I don't like Bob Geldof. I dont like Guinness or white pudding. These are my reasons. Good luck to them in everything else they do although they don't need it of course because they have their own luck.

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    I really don't want them to qaulify. I don't care if sounds like sour grapes cause it is. I not into them. I don't like crack . I dont like the way they play. I can barely stand my wife. I don't like Bono. I don't like Bob Geldof. I dont like Guinness or white pudding. These are my reasons. Good luck to them in everything else they do although they don't need it of course because they have their own luck.

Don’t forget Enya, Westlife and Mrs Browns Boys.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post

Don’t forget Enya, Westlife and Mrs Browns Boys.
    Jimmy Cricket let’s us down a bit too don’t forget him 😉

Personally I think Denmark will win 1-0
    and people will no longer spit on me in the streets of Cardiff, it’s been a tough 4 weeks I can tell you....😂

Ta. Duly noted. Filed away under Loui Walsh and Lucky Charms.

I don’t give a flying fcuk who wins. It’s not because we lost to Eire that we didn’t qualify, it’s because we drew with Georgia and Serbia at home after being in front, drew with Austria away after being in front twice, and drew with Serbia away after being ahead. The two home games in particular were hard to take.
    For the record, I like white pudding and Guinness but do hate this “aren’t the Irish such wonderful people” habit the world seems to have got into. They’re no different to any other small nation (except they have about 20 million people entitled to a passport who live outside their country).

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    I don’t give a flying fcuk who wins. It’s not because we lost to Eire that we didn’t qualify, it’s because we drew with Georgia and Serbia at home after being in front, drew with Austria away after being in front twice, and drew with Serbia away after being ahead. The two home games in particular were hard to take.
    For the record, I like white pudding and Guinness but do hate this “aren’t the Irish such wonderful people” habit the world seems to have got into. They’re no different to any other small nation (except they have about 20 million people entitled to a passport who live outside their country).
    The width of a post cost Wales qualification. Bale’s shot against Serbia.
    It so happened that Wales then put in their worst performance at home against Ireland .