+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What an absolute farce.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: What an absolute farce.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Arsenal next up at home infront of a 30k+ home crowd. Then Chelsea and man City.

It's embarrassing really, oh how I wish we were away to County down in the proper leagues aspiring to Championship greatness, maybe a cup tie against giants Leeds.

It's an excursion if nothing else, enjoy seeing your club have a go at some of the better teams in club football and relax. Far too many bedwetters already.
    Bed wetters. Get a grip!
    “Having a go at some of the better teams” That’s my point. We’ve not got a team good enough to have a go. We’re cannon fodder. Enjoy your excursions though👍

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Bed wetters. Get a grip!
    “Having a go at some of the better teams” That’s my point. We’ve not got a team good enough to have a go. We’re cannon fodder. Enjoy your excursions though��
    It's funny, because there aren't too many from last night who'll be in from the start on Sunday, but, even so, I'm a quite a bit more inclined to agree with you after the Norwich match.

Bed wetters. Get a grip!
    “Having a go at some of the better teams” That’s my point. We’ve not got a team good enough to have a go. We’re cannon fodder. Enjoy your excursions though��
    That’s it in a nutshell. Some people are just happy to wank off at the thought of seeing Man Utd and the likes.

Quote Originally Posted by KenfigBlues View Post
    That’s it in a nutshell. Some people are just happy to wank off at the thought of seeing Man Utd and the likes.
    And some miserable buggers have damned us as a laughing stock 3 games in, of which we've lost 1.

Bed wetters. Get a grip!
    “Having a go at some of the better teams” That’s my point. We’ve not got a team good enough to have a go. We’re cannon fodder. Enjoy your excursions though👍
    Why not? We don't concede loads of goals, we've kept two clean sheets in a row. We restricted Huddersfield to one shot. We could have spent £100m like Wolves and Fulham, they've got the same number or one more point than us. We don't need to worry about the top 6 anyway, they steamroller most sides. Barring a few freak results in our favour, our survival matters on how we do vs the other 13 teams i the division.

And it's spelt Zohore and Paterson while I'm at it.