+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ansi Fati

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Ansi Fati

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Grow up and stop being a snowflake, and try to venture outside of your safespace echo chamber. Restricting your communications to only those who will tell you what you want to hear will make you a very dull boy. I'm guessing your sources of information are also quite narrow, and the concept that they could also be unreliable is an alien concept to you.
    I don't want to get involved in any of the bollocks on here, but i've got to ask what are you talking about? 'Safespace echo chamber' Is that the name of a band? Then you go on to analyse his character then his source of information. It's not good.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I don't want to get involved in any of the bollocks on here, but i've got to ask what are you talking about? 'Safespace echo chamber' Is that the name of a band? Then you go on to analyse his character then his source of information. It's not good.
    I never analysed his character, I commented on his behaviour. He's obviously doesn't like to be outside of his comfort zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    My understanding is that a "safespace echo chamber" is the sort of place Wales Bales visits to get most of the opinions he posts on here from - hope this helps.