+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Leon Jeanne

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Leon Jeanne

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Played against him when he played for the carpenters arms quite a few years ago. Before kick off he looked very overweight but I couldn’t think where I knew his face from. I realised about 20 mins in, he already had a brace, and everyone was calling him Leon. He scored another 3 and flicked the ball over my head in the second half with a rainbow flick as well. Different class to any other player and he looked in the worst condition. He was still quick and strong though. What a waste.
    I watched him closely when he first arrived. He could have been a top player, he had so much natural talent. Unfortunately he was in the last chance saloon when he came to us.

Re: Leon Jeanne

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I watched him closely when he first arrived. He could have been a top player, he had so much natural talent. Unfortunately he was in the last chance saloon when he came to us.
    I did too, he showed brilliant flashes, he looked a bit overawed by the crowd, shame terrible waste of talent, and now he's a complete waste of space!