+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Knife crime in Cardiff , tonight BBC Wales

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Knife crime in Cardiff , tonight BBC Wales

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    It reminds me of the gang violence that used to plague LA and New York, the police just basicallly let them wipe each other out
    Where did you read that?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Where did you read that?

I didn’t, I watched lots of documentaries back then showing black leaders saying it

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    I didn’t, I watched lots of documentaries back then showing black leaders saying it
    And also reformed gang members saying no one ever did anything for the areas they lived in such as Compton, south central etc...just full of booze and gun stores, police didn’t really investigate shootings just labelled it as gang and did nothing.....not that they could do much in my opinion, it was more a government and social situ that needed resolving. A crazy waste of life that many old gang members now realise and are educating the young in those areas.....

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Where did you read that?

I don't know about New York, but a lot of people say that's what the LAPD 's unofficial policy was at one time. Do you recall the questioning of Mark Ferman ( is that the spelling ) about the phrases " N v. N" and " No humans Involved " ?

In fairness we must note that they denied it , but I think there's something in it.