+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Morecambe - 893 attendance

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Morecambe - 893 attendance

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    Must be one of the lowest Football League crowds ever. I remember Chester getting about 650 once, and I think Scarborough did too.

The lowest recorded attendance was 13 for a Stockport County game at Old Trafford, but there were a few thousand there from the earlier game featuring Man U.
    Since they moved the stadium to the middle of nowhere with shit public transport and NO pubs, they've blown all the walk up crowd away. Crippled with debt from the move and not looking good for them at all!

I used to watch Morecambe when in the Beazer Homes league, nicking in over the fence with our football. At half-time we would go on the pitch for a penalty shoot out. Used to love it that the crowds would swap ends at half time

Re: Morecambe - 893 attendance

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    Since they moved the stadium to the middle of nowhere with shit public transport and NO pubs, they've blown all the walk up crowd away. Crippled with debt from the move and not looking good for them at all!

I used to watch Morecambe when in the Beazer Homes league, nicking in over the fence with our football. At half-time we would go on the pitch for a penalty shoot out. Used to love it that the crowds would swap ends at half time
    They obviously need more fans like you, nicking in over the fence, to get back on an even keel