+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Labour doing their best to lose the next election.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Labour doing their best to lose the next election.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I'm actually saying it exists in a broader way , through my life time , I've known bad humor , grave desecration , slogans/murals on walls on walls , abuse in the streets if they wear there gear in the open , comments of how tight they are ,or how rich they have become , it all sees like an envy culture , and now we see the social media outpourings , some of which are dreadful on a humane level.

Sorry Eric I do think there is an ingrained hatred of Jews in politics and beyond , Political Parties whoever they are, should be beyond this , as they should represent every culture or person , honest question Eric , are they ???? .
    People are mean and they should be prosecuted for anything that breaks the law. Anti semitism is racism and therefore was already covered by our legal system.

Do you want people prosecuted for 'bad humour'?

What is the end game here? If you just want everyone to be courteous and nice then a) it isnt going to happen and b) laws telling people to do that don't have the desired effect.

Re: Labour doing their best to lose the next election.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    People are mean and they should be prosecuted for anything that breaks the law. Anti semitism is racism and therefore was already covered by our legal system.

Do you want people prosecuted for 'bad humour'?

What is the end game here? If you just want everyone to be courteous and nice then a) it isnt going to happen and b) laws telling people to do that don't have the desired effect.
    No I dont people prosecuted for 'bad humour'? however doing by saying it is institutional racism ,their is a lot of humor no one goes near as it crosses many racist /sexist boundaries ,and you seem to have missed the other categories , there relatives went through unimaginable horror, and I guess deserve a bit more slack as a consequence,in fact I simply dont understand how any of this exists ,its not a minority either.,trouble is now if you right anything about antisemitism ,everyone assumes your digging at Corbyn ,well Im not , not sure about some of his party members though