+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

I actually feel a bit sorry for you Gluey, as you're taking a leathering on the main board, so I'll help you out with Manafort thing. You're so excited, bless, but I did tell you to read the link again.

I said:

"It seems that Manafort was passing on election data to the Russians during the campaign."

The correction you posted said:

"A previous version of this article misidentified the people to whom Paul Manafort wanted a Russian associate to send polling data. Mr. Manafort wanted the data sent to two Ukrainian oligarchs, Serhiy Lyovochkin and Rinat Akhmetov, not Oleg V. Deripaska, a Russian oligarch close to the Kremlin."

I've put the important bit in bold for you.

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I actually feel a bit sorry for you Gluey, as you're taking a leathering on the main board, so I'll help you out with Manafort thing. You're so excited, bless, but I did tell you to read the link again.

I said:

"It seems that Manafort was passing on election data to the Russians during the campaign."

The correction you posted said:

"A previous version of this article misidentified the people to whom Paul Manafort wanted a Russian associate to send polling data. Mr. Manafort wanted the data sent to two Ukrainian oligarchs, Serhiy Lyovochkin and Rinat Akhmetov, not Oleg V. Deripaska, a Russian oligarch close to the Kremlin."

I've put the important bit in bold for you.
    I'm sure you'll get up to speed eventually, as soon as you are able to work out who everybody is.