+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Great Interview with a Premier League player who gives all his wages to charity

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Great Interview with a Premier League player who gives all his wages to charity

What a bloke

Piss off Hancock you rich tory tosser , get your backers to stump up some money as well

Re: Great Interview with a Premier League player who gives all his wages to charity

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    What a bloke

Piss off Hancock you rich tory tosser , get your backers to stump up some money as well
    Are you saying that Prem League players, who just to clarify earn on avg £64k per week, SHOULDN’T be made to contribute? I’m confused.

I note that Danny Rose, who made some perplexing comments about players being asked to contribute, was lauded for making a £19k contribution to a hospital in the South East which is very good of him. That is........30% of the avg weekly wage. So if Rose earns the avg weekly wage (very unlikely as he is contracted to Spurs and so probable earns quite a bit more) then he has contributed 30% of ONE week’s salary.

Whereas the actual number sounds big the effect to him will be virtually unnoticeable.

Am I missing something here? :-0

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    Are you saying that Prem League players, who just to clarify earn on avg £64k per week, SHOULDN’T be made to contribute? I’m confused.

I note that Danny Rose, who made some perplexing comments about players being asked to contribute, was lauded for making a £19k contribution to a hospital in the South East which is very good of him. That is........30% of the avg weekly wage. So if Rose earns the avg weekly wage (very unlikely as he is contracted to Spurs and so probable earns quite a bit more) then he has contributed 30% of ONE week’s salary.

Whereas the actual number sounds big the effect to him will be virtually unnoticeable.

Am I missing something here? :-0
    Yes you clearly are confused

I fully agree that premier league players should contribute and hancock , the tory health minister , who had donations from private healthcare companies during the election campaign should get his rich backers to stump up too

Yes you clearly are confused

I fully agree that premier league players should contribute and hancock , the tory health minister , who had donations from private healthcare companies during the election campaign should get his rich backers to stump up too
    No you seem to be confused by some basic maths and simple understanding of commerce:

Donations to the Tory party (and those to most political parties) are a drop in the ocean compared to what basic (try to understand that part) wages of a Prem League footballer. Additionally, some cretins are calling for other ‘high earners’ to contribute.

Do people ACTUALLY realise that no one, not CEOs, bankers, hedge fund managers whoever, earn a WEEKLY wage anywhere near that of a Prem League footballer? They may get big bonuses (er, just like Prem League footballers ALSO do) and/or shares to make up sizeable annual pay packets but most dullards simply don’t get this. And all they have to do it look at the financial report of any public company. It really is comical that people don’t know this.

So please try harder. I know that it is difficult for you.

First Team

No you seem to be confused by some basic maths and simple understanding of commerce:

Donations to the Tory party (and those to most political parties) are a drop in the ocean compared to what basic (try to understand that part) wages of a Prem League footballer. Additionally, some cretins are calling for other ‘high earners’ to contribute.

Do people ACTUALLY realise that no one, not CEOs, bankers, hedge fund managers whoever, earn a WEEKLY wage anywhere near that of a Prem League footballer? They may get big bonuses (er, just like Prem League footballers ALSO do) and/or shares to make up sizeable annual pay packets but most dullards simply don’t get this. And all they have to do it look at the financial report of any public company. It really is comical that people don’t know this.

So please try harder. I know that it is difficult for you.
    Not true. See https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/905646...ichest-people/

Quote Originally Posted by az city View Post
    Well I never , who is the dullard now Bobby?

Dyson is a massive contributor to the tory party and was behind the brexit campaign

Maybe now he can earn his corn by sorting out some breathing equipment , hes got enough ****ing money to play with

Well I never , who is the dullard now Bobby?

Dyson is a massive contributor to the tory party and was behind the brexit campaign

Maybe now he can earn his corn by sorting out some breathing equipment , hes got enough ****ing money to play with
    Read this CAREFULLY. I know that you struggle:

https://www.businessinsider.com/how-...sbc-2018-2?amp

So the CEO of a high street bank earns a salary of.......wait for it.....the same as the average Championship player!! £19k / week.

And the rest is all bonuses and shares.

Oh dear, oh dear 🙈

Game over dullards.

Quote Originally Posted by az city View Post
    Weekly WAGES 🤦*♂️

First Team

Weekly WAGES ��*♂️
    Uh, how do you think they acquired the wealth and what return do you think they make on assets of that size on a WEKLY basis.

You're splitting hairs here. Admit you're wrong.

Weekly WAGES ��*♂️