+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Disgraceful

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Disgraceful

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    So she should have just sat there, taken it and said nothing?
    Who said that she should've done that?
    She should've reported it to the relevant authorities, she may well have done. Just seems a little odd to me to put it on Twitter. If I was receiving abuse and it was affecting me, then I wouldn't think social media. I hope that they catch the arseholes who thought that it was a good idea to abuse her.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Who said that she should've done that?
    She should've reported it to the relevant authorities, she may well have done. Just seems a little odd to me to put it on Twitter. If I was receiving abuse and it was affecting me, then I wouldn't think social media. I hope that they catch the arseholes who thought that it was a good idea to abuse her.
    She's standing up for herself, fair play to her. I doubt the police would do much about this kind of abuse. But at least she can draw attention to it this way as none of us would have known otherwise.

To be honest, this story puts a lot of things in context. I've been surprised at the stupidity and plain ignorance of some posters here and, whilst I don't tar everyone with that brush by any means, it does emphasise that there are a few real low lifes amongst us.