+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    John Durham has expanded his spygate investigation to include the time period leading up to Mueller's appointment as special council. I seem to recall that you were convinced beyond doubt that your hero Mueller was going to get Trump. In fact, you even posted about it every day! Now that you and cyril are a busted flush, all you can do is snipe at the people who tried to educate you
    Imagine following someone relentlessly on a football forum and sniping

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    On the money there, life on Mars, but I'd guess the "lardy and Cyril" stuff will continue. Good of you to try and step in and put him right, but we have him on ignore so it's ok.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I just took a look at Gluey's recent posts. Three of his last four on the politics board mentioned me (and not in a positive way). I didn't bother going back further.

Any thoughts on that?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I just took a look at Gluey's recent posts. Three of his last four on the politics board mentioned me (and not in a positive way). I didn't bother going back further.

Any thoughts on that?
    It's hardly my fault if your actions don't show you in a positive light! You've spend the past two years passing off gossip and inuendo as fact, even though I highlighted your errors every step of the way. And all I got in return was character assassination and ridicule, as you tried to undermine me and discredit everything that I said. And now you come across as being a very sore loser, and it's about time you started to show some humility!