+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I've been resting up, ready for a serious session of bumping your posts from this thread.
    The latest count is 17 sealed indictments filed in Washington DC, so who's your money on fella?

It's not known if all of these are all related to Mueller's investigation, but I reckon a fair few are.

It must be squeaky bum time in DC since that Saudi prince got arrested.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The latest count is 17 sealed indictments filed in Washington DC, so who's your money on fella?

It's not known if all of these are all related to Mueller's investigation, but I reckon a fair few are.

You mean with the Republican President, the Republican controlled senate and the Republican controlled House of Representatives?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    You mean with the Republican President, the Republican controlled senate and the Republican controlled House of Representatives?
    The Saudi billionaire prince who just got arrested was involved with the Clintons and the Podestas, as were the Russians. We just have to find out officially what they were all up to.

The Saudi billionaire prince who just got arrested was involved with the Clintons and the Podestas, as were the Russians. We just have to find out officially what they were all up to.
    Forgot to mention that the prince has also bailed trump out of trouble twice, by buying his yacht and then half a hotel?

https://patribotics.blog/2017/10/29/...-donald-trump/

Louise Mensch thinks she can answer your question. Seems like the rabid right "non-MSN" doesn't have a monopoly on fantastical reporting. Entertaining read though!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    https://patribotics.blog/2017/10/29/...-donald-trump/

Louise Mensch thinks she can answer your question. Seems like the rabid right "non-MSN" doesn't have a monopoly on fantastical reporting. Entertaining read though!
    With 17 sealed indictments showing on the court records computer system there is room for everybody!

It's now up to 31 sealed indictments that are waiting to be unsealed in Washinton DC. Somebody has been busy!