+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    I don't think I can respond reasonably to that.... Forget about who said it and the political climate, if you can't see that was racist then we don't even live on the same planet.
    He posts a quote by someone who has lived too close and too long to the political bubble saying that what his idol did was "politically brilliant" - I'm still hopeful that people with a more rounded appreciation of life found it morally repugnant.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    He posts a quote by someone who has lived too close and too long to the political bubble saying that what his idol did was "politically brilliant" - I'm still hopeful that people with a more rounded appreciation of life found it morally repugnant.
    Most people found it morally repugnant - even a few Republicans and Fox News regulars. But racist attacks are fine with W-B/Ronnie as long as their boy brilliantly winds up his base and creates another false 'enemy within'. He and his apologists are sickening.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Most people found it morally repugnant - even a few Republicans and Fox News regulars. But racist attacks are fine with W-B/Ronnie as long as their boy brilliantly winds up his base and creates another false 'enemy within'. He and his apologists are sickening.
    Don't forget when there was talk of the Clinton's sex trafficking children you defended them and claimed it was all a conspiracy theory. I hope to god you were right Jon, cos that would be a hell of a thing to have on your conscience.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Don't forget when there was talk of the Clinton's sex trafficking children you defended them and claimed it was all a conspiracy theory. I hope to god you were right Jon, cos that would be a hell of a thing to have on your conscience.
    I do remember once posting that Pizzagate was a made-up conspiracy theory by the alt-right online media. Because it was. I think you put up a link to various stories that included torture chambers in the pizza house cellar. But there was no cellar. The guy who ran a very ordinary, innocent pizza house had his life made a misery. All to spread lies through social media to damage political opponents.

To the best of my recollection I have never commented on the Clintons or child abuse or trafficking - as I haven't about Trump. I have no idea if any of these stories are true. I know Pizzagate wasn't. My conscience is fine - how about yours?

I do remember once posting that Pizzagate was a made-up conspiracy theory by the alt-right online media. Because it was. I think you put up a link to various stories that included torture chambers in the pizza house cellar. But there was no cellar. The guy who ran a very ordinary, innocent pizza house had his life made a misery. All to spread lies through social media to damage political opponents.
    It wasn't me, I pointed out that it was a disinformation campaign by the Clinton supporting press, and that the trafficking was occuring elsewhere.

The guy who ran a very ordinary, innocent pizza house had his life made a misery. All to spread lies through social media to damage political opponents.
    BTW the guy was hardly ordinary. Did you see his Instagram account before he blocked it? Plenty of sick stuff going on there, and the internet never forgets!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    BTW the guy was hardly ordinary. Did you see his Instagram account before he blocked it? Plenty of sick stuff going on there, and the internet never forgets!
    Well, you have got me there. I never looked at the Pizza owner's Instagram account. In fact I have never looked at anyone's Instagram (unless it's a screenshot on some other media). So if he was not an innocent victim of extreme trolling but someone into 'sick stuff' I will have to accept your correction.

Although he was also a victim of trolling and a misinformation campaign.

On anything else related to me supposedly defending the Clintons (I am not a fan) for 'sex trafficking children' or similar crimes, I can only repeat that I have never commented - so you have made that up.

Well, you have got me there. I never looked at the Pizza owner's Instagram account. In fact I have never looked at anyone's Instagram (unless it's a screenshot on some other media). So if he was not an innocent victim of extreme trolling but someone into 'sick stuff' I will have to accept your correction.

Although he was also a victim of trolling and a misinformation campaign.

On anything else related to me supposedly defending the Clintons (I am not a fan) for 'sex trafficking children' or similar crimes, I can only repeat that I have never commented - so you have made that up.
    Unfortunately, Wales-Bales has form for misrepresenting people's views. Or just plain lying, as it should be known. He fabricated a comment (and he has done so numerous times) I supposedly made about an individual whose name I have ever mentioned on here or anywhere else in life. Such is his desperation to win an argument that he either imagines or deludes himself about other poster's comments and contributions. I asked him six times to find evidence about the last fabrication and he failed to respond meaningfully. Hence the number of people who prefer not to engage with him on here. It's certainly not rational behaviour by someone who sees himself as intellectually superior to everyone else on here.