Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
Yes I did suggest it, I just had a feeling it wouldn't be as easy as is sounded, as soon as I heard Cameron say in his speech that we need the full engagement of the Welsh, Scottish and Northern Ireland governments to negotiate our exit alarm bells went off Even though the EU said they want to get us out now asap I think that was just to put people on edge and make them think this really is going to happen, they could drag this out for a long time and create many problems along the way that prove to some people that leaving is not a good idea, I also think they could change the goal posts when it comes to the votes too because people are not happy with the result being so close, a few other things came to mind when I was watching the news last night but I forget what they were now, of course I don't know for sure what will happen but my guess is there will be plenty of fun and games before any exit takes place.

One for each topic do you think Boris will end up having a change of heart?
What you posted just over 24 hours ago.

"Seriously I'm not upset about that, I have expected to stay in all along."

I love the mental gymnastics you have to do to keep believing in your NWO narrative.