+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Gary Madine - Stop Hating Him

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Gary Madine - Stop Hating Him

I cannot understand anyone not giving a player a chance , just perhaps consider that :

He landed in the worse transfer window recognized as so across football
    Victim of a panic buy
    Inflated fee fee not his doing
    Expected to replace Zohore
    Had to quickly fit into a totally difference playing style.
    Broke a rib early on .
    Never got a chance to establish himself .
    Brave enough to take a penalty most of us would have turned away from

Lets be very carefull what we wish for, he may be wanted next year ,will never be prolific but has powerful old fashioned lee fortune type of penalty area chaos / nuisance value ,whcih creates goals, space and opportunities for others , we simply dont know what we have or will need next year if Zohore goes .

Lets be loyal to everyone one or our lads even if they played 5 minutes or every game ,they all played a part

I dont think they hate him , some just like to pick on someone ,some don't get the full picture of what a player brings to the squad ,some have never kicked a ball in anger ,football is not just about silky ,clever skill ,there a need to be brutal ,nasty and a nuisance , it all knits into the fabric of the team .

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

Re: Gary Madine - Stop Hating Him

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I cannot understand anyone not giving a player a chance , just perhaps consider that :

He landed in the worse transfer window recognized as so across football
    Victim of a panic buy
    Inflated fee fee not his doing
    Expected to replace Zohore
    Had to quickly fit into a totally difference playing style.
    Broke a rib early on .
    Never got a chance to establish himself .
    Brave enough to take a penalty most of us would have turned away from

Lets be very carefull what we wish for, he may be wanted next year ,will never be prolific but has powerful old fashioned lee fortune type of penalty area chaos / nuisance value ,whcih creates goals, space and opportunities for others , we simply dont know what we have or will need next year if Zohore goes .

Lets be loyal to everyone one or our lads even if they played 5 minutes or every game ,they all played a part

I dont think they hate him , some just like to pick on someone ,some don't get the full picture of what a player brings to the squad ,some have never kicked a ball in anger ,football is not just about silky ,clever skill ,there a need to be brutal ,nasty and a nuisance , it all knits into the fabric of the team .
    Wise words again Major Tom.

I hope that Madine will be given the opportunity to prove his worth to Cardiff.

I remember posters having similar opinions of players, some of whom are now club legends.