+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's probably better for the people who have lost everything that they chuck money at it, compared to not chucking money at it. Which would you prefer if everything you owned got washed away, money or no money?
    Really? it comes down to that kind of choice for you? We are talking about a token donation - albeit a large dontation, but it wont fix much by itself.
    It is a good example to other potential donators though TBF

I'd rather a President who I could trust to have what it takes to act decisively - next (not do the right things for himself only) - and get things done, and know how to get things fixed.

Trump presides over division and derision. He is pretty much a seedless jaffa.
    Lets hope America comes together and supports Texas

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    Really? it comes down to that kind of choice for you? We are talking about a token donation - albeit a large dontation, but it wont fix much by itself.
    It is a good example to other potential donators though TBF

I'd rather a President who I could trust to have what it takes to act decisively - next (not do the right things for himself only) - and get things done, and know how to get things fixed.

Trump presides over division and derision. He is pretty much a seedless jaffa.
    Lets hope America comes together and supports Texas
    Why is there devision? Who is pushing this division? Maybe if you knew the answer you would have a different opinion.

My unbiased opinion is that things are moving in Trump's direction. Every new development is digging a deeper hole for those who are opposing Trump. I don't know what is going to happen, but maybe one day they will all fall in this hole? I'm just a neutral observer here, I don't have a horse in this race.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Why is there devision? Who is pushing this division? Maybe if you knew the answer you would have a different opinion.

My unbiased opinion is that things are moving in Trump's direction. Every new development is digging a deeper hole for those who are opposing Trump. I don't know what is going to happen, but maybe one day they will all fall in this hole? I'm just a neutral observer here, I don't have a horse in this race.

My name is Paul Evans and I'm biased when it comes to Trump. There you are, I said it and I feel so much better for having done so. We may be from opposite sides of the spectrum when it comes to the Donald, but you really should do the same because, despite your constant denials that you have a problem, it's all too obvious to others that you do. Acknowledging it would be a big first step towards regaining the life you had before.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

My name is Paul Evans and I'm biased when it comes to Trump. There you are, I said it and I feel so much better for having done so. We may be from opposite sides of the spectrum when it comes to the Donald, but you really should do the same because, despite your constant denials that you have a problem, it's all too obvious to others that you do. Acknowledging it would be a big first step towards regaining the life you had before.
    It's fairly common nowadays to see people who are clearly aligned one way but say they aren't to add some sort of gravitas to what they're saying. For example, someone saying how bad Brexit is being handled by the Tories and qualifying it with "and I voted Leave", or saying how terrible the EU are "and I voted Remain".

It's similar from gluey- but without any kind of subtlety. We're supposed to think, this is all pretty damning and this guy is on the fence so it must be close to the truth. None of us are that dumb though

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

Sorry to disappoint, but I will be staying firmly on the fence. I prefer to look at things factually, rather than emotionally.