+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: MK-ULTRA (continued)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: MK-ULTRA (continued)

Well as I recall it there was a Congressional Committee which investigated MK Ultra, during which they made findings of fact and ordered it to cease and desist .
    Like many things which you can prove I think many people ignore it if they're subliminally instructed to regard it as a "conspiracy theory" by the BBC and other outlets. If they witnessed something themselves but were told that it didn't happen they'd insist that it was a conspiracy theory in order to identify with the " intelligent" people who " know the truth".

Re: MK-ULTRA (continued)

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Well as I recall it there was a Congressional Committee which investigated MK Ultra, during which they made findings of fact and ordered it to cease and desist .
    Like many things which you can prove I think many people ignore it if they're subliminally instructed to regard it as a "conspiracy theory" by the BBC and other outlets. If they witnessed something themselves but were told that it didn't happen they'd insist that it was a conspiracy theory in order to identify with the " intelligent" people who " know the truth".
    The American alphabet agencies were caught trying to overthrow the current President of the United States, yet there is an active group of people on here trying to convince everybody that it never happened. Until increasing numbers of the population start educating themselves, they are going to hold us all back.