+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What leave voters voted for?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: What leave voters voted for?

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Swallowed a dictionary today have we ?
    When all else fails, roll out a few six dollar words !
    Pity you don't know the difference between who and whom, but how you regard me doesn't matter a monkeys ****. It's just another example of what I said about you trying to inflate yourself by trying to diminish others. It's wearing thin and it's certainly never going to work on me.

You're completely wasting your time therefore trying to win the argument by name calling and half witted mind games, so why don't you try and address the actual issue under discussion and save your fake intellectualism for someone who finds it convincing ???
    Oh dear Philip you can be so childish when you lose an argument. It's really entertaining stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Oh dear Philip you can be so childish when you lose an argument. It's really entertaining stuff?
    Crikey! Can you imagine the emotional meltdown when you start using ten-dollar words?

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post

I haven't lost an argument because you say it. Once again you try a bit of name calling though, which is childish if anything is.
    I don't know who you think you're kidding, but I haven't lost any argument.
    Once again, address the issue

I haven't lost an argument because you say it. Once again you try a bit of name calling though, which is childish if anything is.
    I don't know who you think you're kidding, but I haven't lost any argument.
    Once again, address the issue
    It's the same old story, they think that 20 people ganging up against 1 person is winning an argument. As a lone voice, I wiped the floor with them over the Trump Russia Collusion issue. They actually believed what was written in the Steele Dossier and Mueller Report, probably because their favourite media outlets told them it was all true! And in return I had to withstand personal insults and constant ridicule, just for stating the truth, that it was all a setup to overthrow a sitting president. Even as recently as a few days ago Cyril was trying to revive his spectacularly failed position, after one of favourite fake news outlets threw him a bone.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's the same old story, they think that 20 people ganging up against 1 person is winning an argument. As a lone voice, I wiped the floor with them over the Trump Russia Collusion issue. They actually believed what was written in the Steele Dossier and Mueller Report, probably because their favourite media outlets told them it was all true! And in return I had to withstand personal insults and constant ridicule, just for stating the truth, that it was all a setup to overthrow a sitting president. Even as recently as a few days ago Cyril was trying to revive his spectacularly failed position, after one of favourite fake news outlets threw him a bone.
    So you don't believe the Mueller Report which you continually tell us completely exonerated your idol? Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    So you don't believe the Mueller Report which you continually tell us completely exonerated your idol? Interesting.
    It exonerated him because he'd done nothing wrong and it was all a setup. The evidence has always existed to eventually prove that if it ever came out, but is was hidden by means of top secret classifications and obfuscation, so the whole thing was basically an impeachment excercise or a PR campaign for impeachment.

If you were paying attention you would have noticed most of the prosecutions were for process crimes, or historical events that happened long before Trump came on the scene. They didn't want any legal discovery processes taking place that could expose their illicit methods. The General Flynn case is a good example of that, with the change of his legal team they are now asking to see all of the original hard evidence connected to the case, instead of written summaries of things that allegedly happened. The prosecution are fighting tooth and nail to prevent this, as it brings down the entire house of cards if these original documents ever have to be produced in court.

It exonerated him because he'd done nothing wrong and it was all a setup. The evidence has always existed to eventually prove that if it ever came out, but is was hidden by means of top secret classifications and obfuscation, so the whole thing was basically an impeachment excercise or a PR campaign for impeachment.

If you were paying attention you would have noticed most of the prosecutions were for process crimes, or historical events that happened long before Trump came on the scene. They didn't want any legal discovery processes taking place that could expose their illicit methods. The General Flynn case is a good example of that, with the change of his legal team they are now asking to see all of the original hard evidence connected to the case, instead of written summaries of things that allegedly happened. The prosecution are fighting tooth and nail to prevent this, as it brings down the entire house of cards if these original documents ever have to be produced in court.
    Two things here.
    Firstly, it's interesting to note that if you ever comment even slightly favourably about Donald Trump, people will start referring to him as " your idol", and this applies not just to complete ****tards , but reasonably intelligent people.
    Secondly, I don't know why you bother - any objective observer with a background knowledge of US politics and dynasties would know what Mueller was, his associations with other dodgy characters such as the Clintons and Bushes and indeed that all of them have had far more covert dealings with the Russians , ( and Chicomms), than Donald Trump. They'd also know that there were far clearer reasons to prosecute Hillary over her emails or Benghazi which were brushed under the carpet by the Mueller/ Colmey clique at the Bureau.
    In short, it was a political witch hunt / publicity stunt and not even committed democrats will seriously deny that, so if some dick in Cardiff or somewhere is so generally naive on these things that they're taken in by biased and simplistic reporting , how can you possibly hope to change their minds ?

Two things here.
    Firstly, it's interesting to note that if you ever comment even slightly favourably about Donald Trump, people will start referring to him as " your idol", and this applies not just to complete ****tards , but reasonably intelligent people.
    Yes, I am aware of the subliminal messaginge and the signaling to the other members of "the team", but when the truth is revealed it will highlight who the active players pushing the false narrative were.

Secondly, I don't know why you bother - any objective observer with a background knowledge of US politics and dynasties would know what Mueller was, his associations with other dodgy characters such as the Clintons and Bushes and indeed that all of them have had far more covert dealings with the Russians , ( and Chicomms), than Donald Trump. They'd also know that there were far clearer reasons to prosecute Hillary over her emails or Benghazi which were brushed under the carpet by the Mueller/ Colmey clique at the Bureau.
    In short, it was a political witch hunt / publicity stunt and not even committed democrats will seriously deny that, so if some dick in Cardiff or somewhere is so generally naive on these things that they're taken in by biased and simplistic reporting , how can you possibly hope to change their minds ?
    I don't want to change anybody's mind, I am just putting myself and everybody else on the record about who said what. I know that my reputation could be destroyed if I am wrong, but the reverse is also true and lardy & cyril have staked all of their credibility on this one, as they were the original pushers of fake news

And, yet again, he (there's no way on earth you're a woman ) doesn't answer the question.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    And, yet again, he (there's no way on earth you're a woman ) doesn't answer the question.
    How can I believe in something that wasn't true to begin with? The exoneration was for the benefit of the believers to help put them out of their misery, and it did shut them up for 5 minutes until the impeachment word was mentioned ... and then it started it all over again!