Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
"Played you like a fish"?
Yeah he did I thought. Rudey accused him of making a fake account , ( me), and he cut and pasted my comments into his own posts and made it look as if he'd posted under the wrong name by mistake.

He kept dropping little things in to encourage Rudey's incorrect deduction a bit like waggling the fly in front of a trout's nose.
Rudey nibbled , then bit hard and swallowed the hook. A fair comparison then, I would say.

Do bear in mind though that I'm on the sidelines during all this - firstly having some nutter telling me that I'm really someone else ,then totally mystified when the other guy seemed to be confirming it ! I caught on after a while that Wales Bales was pulling his leg , but the whole thing was a very odd experience I must say.

Quite funny really , but I became an unwitting bit player in a soap opera which I gather must have been going on here for a long time.

Actually I only joined to talk about Cardiff City with other supporters because I live a long way away and don't get to do that too much. I saw that there was a general non football discussion thread and made a comment. Now it seems that I used phrases which Wales Bales has used in the past, ( How would I know, since different people do use similar styles sometimes ?), so Rudey jumped to the conclusion that I was the same guy.
It went from there, and Rudey tied himself up in knots.

I hope it hasn't soured the forum for me though - remember I did nothing whatever to create the stupid argument - and I'd quite like to be allowed to take part as an individual like everyone else does.

If anyone still believes this bollocks, I suggest that Wales Bales and I sign on at the same time then "share location" with some agreed third party ,who would confirm that we're a long way appart . Shouldn't be necessary in a sane world of course, but the whole bloody nonsense is beginning to grind on me.