+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Siopis signs - CONFIRMED

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Siopis signs

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Wintle is a much better player than either Ralls or Adams and has just been given an extended contract.
    Bit harsh on Ralls and Adams.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I just don't see the club giving Wintle a new three year contract and the manager saying what he did about him and then relegate him to the reserves. I think he will play more often than not with Ramsey and Siopis. Alot of what Wintle does during a game goes unnoticed by many, as he is not a flash player but gets about the pitch, gets tackles and blocks in defensively and is very often involved in our goals and good moves.

I just don't see the club giving Wintle a new three year contract and the manager saying what he did about him and then relegate him to the reserves. I think he will play more often than not with Ramsey and Siopis. Alot of what Wintle does during a game goes unnoticed by many, as he is not a flash player but gets about the pitch, gets tackles and blocks in defensively and is very often involved in our goals and good moves.
    Adams has put in a lot more tackles and blocks when they've played together I think, but he needs to be a bit more composed in possession

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Adams has put in a lot more tackles and blocks when they've played together I think, but he needs to be a bit more composed in possession
    TBF Adams has only played about 115 minutes of championship football in his career.

International

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    TBF Adams has only played about 115 minutes of championship football in his career.
    And then went off injured, after last season that's got to be a worry!

Actually, I agree about Wintle who, because of the nature of the midfield we had, was expected to be a creator, but I don’t think that’s really his game. He’s a decent passer, but maybe now we can play more to his strengths(or what I think are his strengths).

International

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Ralls is as good as Wintle, Adams tries but is more limited.