Thanks for that Bob and it sums up a lot of what i was thinking as i was leaving the ground yesterday.

The buzz is definitely coming back and i actually care whether we win or lose again!

I can honestly say that the last few years i haven't really give a shit and watching Cardiff was like going to the dentist.

Yesterday felt like a bit of an old fashioned cup tie against a bigger club but as you have said we more than matched them for the first 60 minutes.

I felt Zohore run out of steam in the last 20 and this made us quite ineffective towards the end when our only real outlet was Kadeem.

I hope we can add a creative midfielder in the mould of Judge from Brentford and another striker too.

I refuse to write off Fred yet though and i would like to see him given a few games alongside Zohore as the "big man" in the partnership as i think Zohore would be perfectly capable of being the man who runs in behind.

We have some important fixtures on the horizon and i hope we can put any relegation fears to bed in the next month or two.