+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Who provided the glue between these three quotes do you think?

1) M.Flynn guilty just rewards for lying to the President. It shows Trump made the right decision to fire him.

2) Very likely FBI changed the interview 302s which means that Flynn is going to walk and sue their sorry asses.

3) ps Charges against Flynn will be dropped!
    Trump firing Flynn had nothing to do with the Mueller investigation. If it transpires that the 302's were altered, of course the charges will be annulled and compensation sought. You are really trying a bit too hard to defend all of these people. I hope it works out well for your kind of people, so that you don't become forever tainted by them

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Trump firing Flynn had nothing to do with the Mueller investigation. If it transpires that the 302's were altered, of course the charges will be annulled and compensation sought. You are really trying a bit too hard to defend all of these people. I hope it works out well for your kind of people, so that you don't become forever tainted by them
    So let me get this right. The conspiracist theory that the interview notes were changed has been around for over 6 months. Yet in that period neither Flynn nor his legal team has done anything to challenge the charges against him and continued to fully co-operate with Mueller. Strange that.

Trump's firing Flynn had nothing to do with Mueller? I guess neither did Donny asking Comey to "give him a break" then (cf Rudy Guliani ABC News)!

So let me get this right. The conspiracist theory that the interview notes were changed has been around for over 6 months. Yet in that period neither Flynn nor his legal team has done anything to challenge the charges against him and continued to fully co-operate with Mueller. Strange that.

Trump's firing Flynn had nothing to do with Mueller? I guess neither did Donny asking Comey to "give him a break" then (cf Rudy Guliani ABC News)!

The appearance of a bunch of Fox aligned Butwhataboutists talking about Mueller saying Flynn was helpful must be of great comfort to Butwhataboutists everywhere in these troubling times.

The appearance of a bunch of Fox aligned Butwhataboutists talking about Mueller saying Flynn was helpful must be of great comfort to Butwhataboutists everywhere in these troubling times.
    She is a real journalist who has actually spotted a real crime!

She is a real journalist who has actually spotted a real crime!
    What's the real crime?

The judge wants all documents pertaining to the Flynn 302's by Friday 14 Dec.