+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sky reporting City targeting 3 - Sala, Tameze and Marseille winger Clinton N'Jie...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Sky reporting City targeting 3 - Sala, Tameze and Marseille winger Clinton N'Jie...

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    They may have better technical ability than a few in our current squad, and right now were short on that as a squad , they would give us depth and more choice, perhaps it's those 3 plus, and a good seasoned loan signing, ie Moses?
    If we don’t act now and wait until the end of the month I reckon Jesus Christ may be a better option than Moses!

Re: Sky reporting City targeting 3 - Sala, Tameze and Marseille winger Clinton N'Jie...

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    If we don’t act now and wait until the end of the month I reckon Jesus Christ may be a better option than Moses!
    He would probably save better than Smithies did against Gillingham....

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Could you imagine Jesus Christ getting a bollocking from Warnock 'Call ye'self the fooking saviour'