+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Brexit : Should I Listen To The Loons ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Brexit : Should I Listen To The Loons ?

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    How many conservatives were campaigning for Scotland to leave the union?
    Not many but I would imagine a few would have been secretly hoping, it practically guarantees a long run of conservative dominance in Westminster. Politicians want to govern.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Not many but I would imagine a few would have been secretly hoping, it practically guarantees a long run of conservative dominance in Westminster. Politicians want to govern.
    So they didn't campaign for it, but you think they wanted it in secret, and then moan about other people scaremongering.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    So they didn't campaign for it, but you think they wanted it in secret, and then moan about other people scaremongering.
    So I am not allowed to think things now?

Mrs Steve R will presumably be in very soon to defend my right to an opinion.
    Last edited by Eric Cartman; 01-06-16 at 22:42.

So I am not allowed to think things now?

Mrs Steve R will presumably be in very soon to defend my right to an opinion.
    Of course you can think what you like, but whinging about people scaremongering then using your own thoughts as scaremongering is obviously going to be pointed out.

Of course you can think what you like, but whinging about people scaremongering then using your own thoughts as scaremongering is obviously going to be pointed out.
    This thread is full of people who have whinged about scaremongering and then done it themselves, my accusation to nelson was made precisely because he has been crying ' scaremongering' for weeks at anything remotely anti-leave. You have bypassed all of them to have a go at me. You seem to have some sort of problem with me. Not sure why.

This thread is full of people who have whinged about scaremongering and then done it themselves, my accusation to nelson was made precisely because he has been crying ' scaremongering' for weeks at anything remotely anti-leave. You have bypassed all of them to have a go at me. You seem to have some sort of problem with me. Not sure why.
    I have no problem with you.

I've not read the whole thread but yours seemed to stick out on the latter part that I have read. If it helps I told Nelson he was talking garbage in a thread the other day.

Blog Entries

I have no problem with you.

I've not read the whole thread but yours seemed to stick out on the latter part that I have read. If it helps I told Nelson he was talking garbage in a thread the other day.
    Who haven't you said that to?