+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Bluebirds Academy and DVP thread...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blue in the Face

Re: The Bluebirds Academy and DVP thread...

The Other Bob's write up on the DVP's home Premier League Cup match with Blackburn...

"Miserable fare at Leckwith following Warnock’s shake up of City’s Under 23s."

http://mauveandyellowarmy.net/misera...tys-under-23s/

Will be interesting to see if trialist Ibrahim Meite gets another chance

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    The Other Bob's write up on the DVP's home Premier League Cup match with Blackburn...

"Miserable fare at Leckwith following Warnock’s shake up of City’s Under 23s."

http://mauveandyellowarmy.net/misera...tys-under-23s/

Will be interesting to see if trialist Ibrahim Meite gets another chance
    Highlights are now on the club site for Cardiff City World subscribers - blink and you'll miss them mind.

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Highlights are now on the club site for Cardiff City World subscribers - blink and you'll miss them mind.
    Oh that does seem a poor game. And in the freezing cold too. Thanks for your dutiful service once again.

In the players defence, it must've been a bit of a de-motivator knowing that many of them don't have their futures here. Good luck to the players that leave. I think on or two could really benefit greatly from moving on.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    Oh that does seem a poor game. And in the freezing cold too. Thanks for your dutiful service once again.

In the players defence, it must've been a bit of a de-motivator knowing that many of them don't have their futures here. Good luck to the players that leave. I think on or two could really benefit greatly from moving on.
    I mentioned that there was a bigger than normal crowd (including a few supporting Blackburn) for a Monday afternoon match at Leckwith and it did occur to me that a few scouts might have come along in wake of last week's story.