Thread: Messi on his way...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Messi on his way...

desperately needs on his CV?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    desperately needs on his CV?
    Yes the fact he has never tested himself in another league, is a stick lots of people have used against him, not saying I agree with the sentiment but it certainly is a very popular one in footballing circles.

Quote Originally Posted by chris lee View Post
    Yes the fact he has never tested himself in another league, is a stick lots of people have used against him, not saying I agree with the sentiment but it certainly is a very popular one in footballing circles.
    I don't really get it, i'm sure people don't think he would struggle to score goals abroad, I know he will and certainly would have in his prime.

Other players get plaudits for spending so long with one club.

Difference with Ronaldo is he didn't come through the system at somewhere like Barcelona or Real.

Quote Originally Posted by chris lee View Post
    I doubt he gives a **** tbh he's widely accepted as the best if all time and is the best paid football player of all time