+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: More evidence of BBC right wing bias ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: More evidence of BBC right wing bias ?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Its up to you to decide i just uploaded a number of referenced links , as their government funded by either Tory or Labour, whichever is in power , I guess they have to tread a careful line , however for me its the news channel to go to if you want certainty of reporting
    I think the BBC leans right, but I go to it (alongside the Guardian which also annoys me much of the time) as first port of call for news. That is before a trawl around some of ITV, Sky, Al Jazzera, Fox, The Canary, the Independent etc. I think Sky and the Independent are more balanced and neutral these days (wasn't always so) but I still have the BBC and Guardian top of the list. Habit maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I think the BBC leans right, but I go to it (alongside the Guardian which also annoys me much of the time) as first port of call for news. That is before a trawl around some of ITV, Sky, Al Jazzera, Fox, The Canary, the Independent etc. I think Sky and the Independent are more balanced and neutral these days (wasn't always so) but I still have the BBC and Guardian top of the list. Habit maybe.

Can’t agree with it being top of the list. The BBC is now right wing. Channel Four is far more balanced as is SKY. Even ITN is fairer.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Can’t agree with it being top of the list. The BBC is now right wing. Channel Four is far more balanced as is SKY. Even ITN is fairer.
    I agree. It is just habit that takes me back to the BBC/Guardian. I didn't mention Channel 4 but they are the best of the bunch.