+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Storm brewing in Washington DC

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Storm brewing in Washington DC

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The DOJ OIG guy may be working with a federal prosecuter from outside of DC, so if that is true he will have already empanelled his own Grand Jury. You will probably have noted that the initial brief of the OIG was to investigate the Clinton email server scandal, and anything arising from it, so how did we get to the Carter Page FISA warrants from that?

Anyway, we all know how it is going to end, since I predicted the outcome a year ago. Still it's an intriguing story full of twists and turns, and I don't think we are anywhere near done yet. Bigger than Watergate? You bet!
    There is no mystery how you got to Carter Page. Nunes produces his skunkworks, Fox and "friends" cry foul. Donny tweets, Sessions jumps. Only this time he decided not to jump as high as Donny and the gang demanded. Hence the squeals. The OIG is the least that Sessions could have done given the pressure on him so I would not take 2+2 and make 101 which is your usual modus operandi!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    There is no mystery how you got to Carter Page. Nunes produces his skunkworks, Fox and "friends" cry foul. Donny tweets, Sessions jumps. Only this time he decided not to jump as high as Donny and the gang demanded. Hence the squeals. The OIG is the least that Sessions could have done given the pressure on him so I would not take 2+2 and make 101 which is your usual modus operandi!
    I'm doing ok, I'm just missing the Awans for a full-house, but I'm sure they will come good eventually! Everything else is a wrap, so just sit back and enjoy as you watch it all unfold. Of course you are going to kick yourself in the process, though hopefully you will learn something

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I'm doing ok, I'm just missing the Awans for a full-house, but I'm sure they will come good eventually! Everything else is a wrap, so just sit back and enjoy as you watch it all unfold. Of course you are going to kick yourself in the process, though hopefully you will learn something