Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
Unfortunately the little people are not in charge of officially releasing information, or holding people to account, even though we have a good idea about what is going on. Those with uninquiring minds will interpret it as being some kind of conspiracy theory, even more so if they are in the habit of holding onto every word that the MSM throws out. The level of conditioning that is going on is quite amazing. We've just seen the Kavanaugh story unravel, but I think the debunking of the Trump Russia Collusion will be the big one, but even if everything I say is proven to be true, some people still won't believe it. Psychologists are going to study this era for years to come.
How has the Kavanaugh story "unraveled"? Presumably, the fact that a Committee with a Republican majority has released something that you were posting chunks of yesterday has something to do with it? Fair enough, maybe you're right, but let us say that it was a Committee with a Democrat majority reporting on a Democrat nomination for the Supreme Court who was under the same sort of suspicion as Kavanaugh was, there's no way on earth you'd be reporting it as "fact" like you have been doing recently.

In the same way, I think you might be right about people still not believing it even if everything you claim turns out to be true, but there is absolute no way on earth you'll be saying "okay, I got it all wrong" if it all goes against you. Let's face it, although you like to see yourself as someone of superior intelligence who has a inquiring mind and is not fooled by all the "lies" put out by one side of the divide, the truth of the matter is that you're just the same as the rest of us, in that we all have our set of prejudices and stick to them - the difference being that most of us are able to concede that the other side might be right every now and again, whereas you never do !