Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
On the contrary, my posting levels were very high at the beginning of the season when I was genuinely quite excited by the football I was witnessing.

I wasn't posting at all for a while after that when were absolutely dire and going through our worst run.

I've mustered the enthusiasm to post a bit more lately but I can't just agree with everything just because it's under the umbrella of Cardiff City.

I'm a Cardiff fan, I have been since 1989 and I'm not just here for bites. If I like what I see I will be the first to say, but if I think it's garbage I'll voice that too.
But what you are saying about City is blatantly wrong. We didnt beat Sunderland at home 4-0 or Leeds away 4-1 recently by playing long ball aimless football. Millwall tried to kick/elbow us off the park last night, so it was hardly surprising that the game wasnt a classic or that some players struggled - we still would have won if it hadnt been for the ref at the end. We have taken 8 points out of the last 12 and are clear in fourth place with only 16 games to go. There is nothing to be negative about really is there.