Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
Freedoms lost ?

The freedom of women and particularly young girls to be able to get out of their community pool, go into the shower block with other girls and not have to put up with nonces with cocks and beards, prancing about because they decided one morning, I’m a girl.

The freedom of parents to be able to send their 8-year-olds to school to be taught the core subjects and sciences without an activist sexualizing them.

The freedom of women being able to compete in their chosen sport and not be robbed of success by dicks and beards.

The freedom of being able to spend cash and not be told credit card only.

The freedom to exercise a right of choice of rejecting experimental inappropriately tested medicine to be injected into their bodies.

The freedom of indigenous people to live in their countries how they want without America and their cucks bombing the f**k out of them because they will not comply.

The freedom of Palestinians to live in their land in peace without an alleged war criminal next door.

The freedom of Russians of be able to live in east Ukraine without being bombed for years.

The freedom of Ukrainian people to live in their country without fear of an invasion from Putin

The freedom of a vote cast being appropriated to their choice, and not a computer deciding that it belongs to someone else.

The freedom of parents to be able to send their kids to the local school and not have to send them to the other side of their city of residence.

The freedom of just being able to live peacefully without intervention of war mongers

The freedom of being able to elect those who talk and want peace

The freedom in being able to tell the mask police to f*ck right off, incidentally I wear a mask every time I go the Heath at the moment, not to comply with something I abhor with, but for respect to the nurses, patients and staff who find themselves in these shitholes for different reasons.

I can deal with your freedom its no biggy.
I agree with you on some of those things - a lot of them in fact - whilst others seem to be the usual fantasies.

I don’f accept your line that the bad things done by the USA are the result of Biden/Democrat depravities whilst Trump, the MAGA lot and the evangelical nutters represent some kind of anti establishment resistance movement. That is deranged bullshit.

Leaving aside the Q bollox I often sympathise with your posts - but you do seem to be be on the US alt-right hook - unless that is all part of your WUMery. If so you are playing it like a maestro!