+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: Wales 1 - 4 Spain (official match thead)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FT: Wales 1 - 4 Spain (official match thead)

I would hope that Giggs paid little or no attention to preparing for this game and has his sights firmly set on Tuesday. Maybe he learnt a few things from the game that will give him a better idea of what he'll do moving forward. Whatever, losing a friendly game to Spain no matter how abject the performance is nothing to be ashamed of or even concerned with. Three points on Tuesday and all is well.

Re: FT: Wales 1 - 4 Spain (official match thead)

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I would hope that Giggs paid little or no attention to preparing for this game and has his sights firmly set on Tuesday. Maybe he learnt a few things from the game that will give him a better idea of what he'll do moving forward. Whatever, losing a friendly game to Spain no matter how abject the performance is nothing to be ashamed of or even concerned with. Three points on Tuesday and all is well.
    I take your point, but the defence wasn't great against Denmark, so you would have thought he might have used this game to address those issues, but we ended up with something even worse.