Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
I'm no aviation expert, however, I'm sure Dalman and Choo would never have imagined it would have been a single engine plane that was built 35 years ago. They would have probably been accustomed to travelling in Learjets or twin turbo prop' planes themselves and would no doubt have expected the same for Emiliano at the very least.
The relevant question here for me is what is the "norm" in the Premier League? Do other clubs at this level make all of the arrangements for the sort of trip Sala made themselves? Neil Warnock often says that we got promoted earlier than expected, so it could be that we are out of step with the rest on many levels when it comes to administration and off field management or are we the club that has just happened to be found out so to speak for practices that are/were prevalent at Premier League clubs?

Also, I agree with Cowbridge Blue about uncomfortable questions being asked by the article, but I'd be very surprised if the current manager would ever agree to a Director of Football type being introduced while he was at the club - even though I feel one is needed.