+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: YOUR FIRST SINGLE RECORD AND LP

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: YOUR FIRST SINGLE RECORD AND LP

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I'm very embarrassed to say that the first single I bought from my own money was Another Day by George Harrison and the first Album was a Moody Blues Greatest Hits Compilation .
    I'm well pleased that you have the Moody Blues Greatest Hits !! I've got Another Day too but by Paul McCartney. Is that what you meant ? By the way that is a fantastic song.

Quote Originally Posted by Moodybluebird View Post
    I'm well pleased that you have the Moody Blues Greatest Hits !! I've got Another Day too but by Paul McCartney. Is that what you meant ? By the way that is a fantastic song.
    Yeah, of course, you're right about Another Day. It was definitely a George Harrison song he released pretty soon after My Sweet Lord I bought - What is Life, that's it, but, actually, I don't think that was too bad really thinking back.

Sorry about the Moody Blues, that album was released in 1974 I think it was and the last time I played it was probably 1975 - I'm afraid they were one of the bands that drove me into the welcoming arms of punk and new wave!

Ride a white swan-t.rex single
    Let it be -the beatles album