+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Heisenberg

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Like I said, its my opinion, take it or leave it. If you're so anxious to find it you look for it. I can't be bothered, but I seem to recall it was in this thread some weeks ago, if that helps. Enjoy searching. lol
    It's your opinion now. OK then, because you didn't pre-empt any of your previous musings about the topic with an "in my opinion" or "it's my belief" - it was stated as fact.

"Some people believe that all pubs should be closed and never allowed to reopen" doesn't sound like an opinon to me.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    It's your opinion now. OK then, because you didn't pre-empt any of your previous musings about the topic with an "in my opinion" or "it's my belief" - it was stated as fact.

"Some people believe that all pubs should be closed and never allowed to reopen" doesn't sound like an opinon to me.
    Unlike some on here I never state something as 'fact' unless its something I have actually done. Many state things as fact when they are not in the hope that if they repeat it often enough it will be accepted as fact. A theory very close to Gobbells' heart I believe. I honestly fail to see why people are so interested in what i say as to keep on and on about it. you must be very very bored!

Heisenberg

Unlike some on here I never state something as 'fact' unless its something I have actually done. Many state things as fact when they are not in the hope that if they repeat it often enough it will be accepted as fact. A theory very close to Gobbells' heart I believe. I honestly fail to see why people are so interested in what i say as to keep on and on about it. you must be very very bored!
    You mean like your "Some people believe that all pubs should be closed and never allowed to reopen" theory that you've repeated several times

International

You mean like your "Some people believe that all pubs should be closed and never allowed to reopen" theory that you've repeated several times
    But I never said it was a fact where as often on here people do. I don't give a toss who believes what. When we chat we never prefix or qualify things we say with "This is a fact" or "this is conjecture" or whatever, we just say what we think. That's what I do. It's other people who love to pick at a certain word or a certain interpretation they put on it and try to make out the person said or meant something he didn't
    as I said, you can go on all day, argue amongst yourselves if you wish,Ii really don't give a toss. Lets wait and see what the governemt actually does shall we? Because we on this board certainly are not going to influence anything.

Heisenberg

But I never said it was a fact where as often on here people do. I don't give a toss who believes what. When we chat we never prefix or qualify things we say with "This is a fact" or "this is conjecture" or whatever, we just say what we think. That's what I do. It's other people who love to pick at a certain word or a certain interpretation they put on it and try to make out the person said or meant something he didn't
    as I said, you can go on all day, argue amongst yourselves if you wish,Ii really don't give a toss. Lets wait and see what the governemt actually does shall we? Because we on this board certainly are not going to influence anything.
    You've only just admitted that it was your opinion - despite being challenged by several posters on different occasions... that's why we're having this conversation now.

International

You've only just admitted that it was your opinion - despite being challenged by several posters on different occasions... that's why we're having this conversation now.
    I never said it was fact but on here people want chapter and verse for everything said, 'link' 'where did you see' that 'prove it' etc. its nonsense. You would never conduct an ordinary conversation in a pub like that. Anyone would think it was a court of law. It's not. Nothing said on here will ever affect anything, its just a football chat site. nothing more. Chat and enjoy. All the the Faux outrage, the righteous indignation and the 'holier than thou' PCposturing is just a load of bollox.

Heisenberg

I never said it was fact but on here people want chapter and verse for everything said, 'link' 'where did you see' that 'prove it' etc. its nonsense. You would never conduct an ordinary conversation in a pub like that. Anyone would think it was a court of law. It's not. Nothing said on here will ever affect anything, its just a football chat site. nothing more. Chat and enjoy. All the the Faux outrage, the righteous indignation and the 'holier than thou' PCposturing is just a load of bollox.
    You did the same with Cyril yesterday about EU regs

What the **** are you going on about now

If someone said to me in real life "there are people with undue influence trying to stop pubs opening!" I would definitely ask who they are.

There is no faux outrage, you are genuinley just chatting shit.