+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 0 SWANSEA CITY. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: CARDIFF CITY v SWANSEA CITY. Match thread

Listened to Hoillet.......after the defeat at Swansea....."Everyone came in the next day to work harder". Doesn't seem to have done much good does it??? Really he sounded like a stuck record.

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    Listened to Hoillet.......after the defeat at Swansea....."Everyone came in the next day to work harder". Doesn't seem to have done much good does it??? Really he sounded like a stuck record.
    Don't you like any of our players or staff or anything anyone at the club does ? Makes me wonder why you bother.

I say it as I see (and hear) it. Having supported City since 1959/60 I think I am entitled to my opinion. Can you truly disagree with what I said?

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Don't you like any of our players or staff or anything anyone at the club does ? Makes me wonder why you bother.
    CiK_y9JWsAE1eAH.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    At the moment there is very little about Cardiff City I like. The players are tired and unmotivated, the managerial appointment lacks ambition and the board have shown their hand over the last 18 months to be completely inept. Not mention the standard off field crap, such as the club trying their best to irritate fans with the new ticketing platform and just generally being pretty poor in the PR department.

Nothing wrong with calling out the flaws in the club, and at the moments theres a boat load, with very few positives.