+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Marley Watkins to Aberdeen

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Marley Watkins to Aberdeen

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Indeed. We don't want any of this 'scoring goals with your feet' nonsense here.

I know, outrageous isn't it.

I bet he bit their hands off for a 2 year deal at 30 years of age, and with his appearance record over the last 3 years. I reckon its is better for City to use youngsters like Bowen or Sang anyway, and we'll see how his injury record is up there. I think our chairman will be proved to be right. Having said that he has been a Bluebird and the few of us who attended the Sutton game can always say 'I was there'!!

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    I know, outrageous isn't it.

I bet he bit their hands off for a 2 year deal at 30 years of age, and with his appearance record over the last 3 years. I reckon its is better for City to use youngsters like Bowen or Sang anyway, and we'll see how his injury record is up there. I think our chairman will be proved to be right. Having said that he has been a Bluebird and the few of us who attended the Sutton game can always say 'I was there'!!
    A latter day Billy Woof!

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    … I think our chairman will be proved to be right. Having said that he has been a Bluebird and the few of us who attended the Sutton game can always say 'I was there'!!
    I couldn’t help but think of this reference to ghost of Christmas past

“I wear the chain I forged in life. ..”