+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Brexit thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Brexit thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You simply can't make it a yes/no type of question, as there are too many players involved at all levels. I am not taking sides, just observing from a distance. All I know is there are people who are prepared to stop Brexit by any means, as there were people who were prepared to stop Trump. The difference is what has happened in the US is slowly being exposed, and we may yet get to see how long these tenticles are. Organ will have little trouble understanding the point I am trying to make, but I will admit it is fairly complex topic if you don't have a bit of background knowledge.
    It was a yes/no question - do you believe the Leave side broke the law? Even if you think there are extenuating circumstances, it's still a yes/no question. It's funny how you don't take sides then only highlight the anti-Trump and Remain campaigns yet when there's a question about the Leave you drop a smoke bomb.

Re: Brexit thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    It was a yes/no question - do you believe the Leave side broke the law? Even if you think there are extenuating circumstances, it's still a yes/no question. It's funny how you don't take sides then only highlight the anti-Trump and Remain campaigns yet when there's a question about the Leave you drop a smoke bomb.
    The answer is I don't know and I am not going to guess. Have there been any convictions?