PDA

View Full Version : Good call Mike

delmbox
04-09-19, 12:50
:hehe:

Croesy Blue
04-09-19, 12:52
One of the stupidest points ever made lost forever though. Xsnaggle shouldn't be allowed to live that down.

dembethewarrior
04-09-19, 13:20
What?

delmbox
04-09-19, 13:39
Someone started an incendiary thread which was, after 10 minutes, already well down the road of becoming the racism/brexit/abusive 7 pager it was destined to be

City123
04-09-19, 14:03
Potential to be housed in the "Alternative Forum"?

Croesy Blue
04-09-19, 14:06
Someone started an incendiary thread which was, after 10 minutes, already well down the road of becoming the racism/brexit/abusive 7 pager it was destined to be

I suppose any title with "Tell this women" (SIC) and "Piss off back where she's from" isn't ever going to go well.

The Bob Banker Spanker
04-09-19, 15:06
More posts like the Dai Hunt/Neil Warnock face off thread please.

dembethewarrior
04-09-19, 15:57
https://www.reddit.com/r/science/comments/cziqde/people_with_lower_emotional_intelligence_are_more/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

xsnaggle
04-09-19, 20:39
One of the stupidest points ever made lost forever though. Xsnaggle shouldn't be allowed to live that down.

Live what dow?n I only pointed out to you that what you stated as a fact is not yet a fact, but I did concede that it was quite probable.
It was other people who started posting insulting comments?
So what must I liive down apart from pointing out an error?

Croesy Blue
05-09-19, 09:45
Live what dow?n I only pointed out to you that what you stated as a fact is not yet a fact, but I did concede that it was quite probable.
It was other people who started posting insulting comments?
So what must I liive down apart from pointing out an error?

You said everything is project fear until it happens even when things have evidence showing they will happen. Painfully stupid.

lardy
05-09-19, 10:12
You said everything is project fear until it happens even when things have evidence showing they will happen. Painfully stupid.

But the Breaking Point billboard, Turkey joining the EU, EU army, etc etc - that wasn't project fear at all

Croesy Blue
05-09-19, 10:14
I still can't believe people fell for the turkey thing. 2 minutes of research was more than enough to show that was bollocks.

xsnaggle
05-09-19, 12:16

Now that is a clear lie. At no time did I mention 'project' anything. I said your statement that people "will" die as a result of no deal Brexit is not a fact. It is a fear until it actually happens. I also said that you were 'probably' correct . Tell me which part of that is stupid and why I have verbal abuse everytime I say something in here that certain people disagree with .

xsnaggle
05-09-19, 12:19

You cannot have evidence of something before it happens it's not possible
I was not disagreeing with your point I just dislike people stating opinion however well researched as fact before it happens what ever the subject

Croesy Blue
05-09-19, 12:27
You said i was fear mongering when it isn't fear mongering it is a definite consequence of a no deal brexit.

And of course you can have evidence of something before it happens :hehe:

Eric the Half a Bee
05-09-19, 12:34
You cannot have evidence of something before it happens it's not possible

What about someone with a life ending illness? Until they drop dead, is the suggestion that the illness will kill them only an opinion?

Dorcus
05-09-19, 13:44
The moral of the story is don't believe anything you read on the side of a bus.

Eric the Half a Bee
05-09-19, 15:29
The moral of the story is don't believe anything you read on the side of a bus.

I once got on a bus that said it was going to Merthyr. I thought "surely not" and jumped on. Fcking thing ended up in bloody Merthyr. I was tamping!

xsnaggle
05-09-19, 16:24
You said i was fear mongering when it isn't fear mongering it is a definite consequence of a no deal brexit.

And of course you can have evidence of something before it happens :hehe:

I did not say yiu were fear mongering. That is also a lie. I only said what I stated above. What can you gave evidence of before it exists or happens? It cannot be a definite consequence before it happens. If not an argument it's just English.

cyril evans awaydays
05-09-19, 21:44
I did not say yiu were fear mongering. That is also a lie. I only said what I stated above. What can you gave evidence of before it exists or happens? It cannot be a definite consequence before it happens. If not an argument it's just English.

On the basis of the first 6 games there is evidence to suggest that Cardiff City will not achieve automatic promotion this season. Does that help?

xsnaggle
06-09-19, 09:20
Yup that not a fact. It is a suggestion based on previous facts. Simples

xsnaggle
06-09-19, 09:21
What about someone with a life ending illness? Until they drop dead, is the suggestion that the illness will kill them only an opinion?

Yes. People do sometimes recover from them and many other live far longer than the prognosis indicates

xsnaggle
06-09-19, 09:23
Come on Croesy. Give me a fact that hasn't happened yet? Dont give in lol

blue matt
14-09-19, 19:36
I once got on a bus that said it was going to Merthyr. I thought "surely not" and jumped on. Fcking thing ended up in bloody Merthyr. I was tamping!

The moral of that story is believe everything you read on the side of a bus.