PDA

View Full Version : LIDL SCAM

Observer
04-01-15, 16:23
I got mugged by two big blokes in the car park who were posing as windscreen cleaners. One of them hit me over the head with his squeegee and stole my wallet. I'm NEVER going back there again!

Taunton Blue Genie
04-01-15, 16:24
I got mugged by two big blokes in the car park who were posing as windscreen cleaners. One of them hit me over the head with his squeegee and stole my wallet. I'm NEVER going back there again!I don't know how to tell you this.....but it wasn't a squeegee.

Observer
04-01-15, 16:33
I got mugged by two big blokes in the car park who were posing as windscreen cleaners. One of them hit me over the head with his squeegee and stole my wallet. I'm NEVER going back there again!
I don't know how to tell you this.....but it wasn't a squeegee.He said his name was Mr Muscle

Steve R
04-01-15, 16:34
I don't know how to tell you this.....but it wasn't a squeegee.
He said his name was Mr MusclePolish bloke?

Observer
04-01-15, 16:44
He said his name was Mr Muscle
Polish bloke? He looked like he was Russian as he didn't wipe the soap off the windscreen properly.

Steve R
04-01-15, 16:48
He said his name was Mr Muscle
Polish bloke?
He looked like he was Russian as he didn't wipe the soap off the windscreen properly.Sorry, was thinking of Mr Sheen.