PDA

View Full Version : Aaron Ramsey

Cymro84
04-01-15, 18:48
A bit of a long shot but does anyone know what Arsenal's record is with, and without, him in the side over the last season and a half / two seasons?

MJA
05-01-15, 10:33
A bit of a long shot but does anyone know what Arsenal's record is with, and without, him in the side over the last season and a half / two seasons?I'm sure there's a way of finding out

lardy
05-01-15, 10:46
These are the games he played in last season, just change the pulldown for previous.

http://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=46488& amp;season_id=143 (http://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=46488&season_id=143)

Easy enough to find a complete list of Arsenal results from the season and work it out from there.

BlueArmy 86
05-01-15, 11:22
If he wouldnt have got injured last season, and continued the form he showed before and after the injury, I think Arsenal would have won the league.

DubaiDai
05-01-15, 12:58
A bit of a long shot but does anyone know what Arsenal's record is with, and without, him in the side over the last season and a half / two seasons?I am not sure that even Arsenal fans have not taken to him seriously.

Harry Flashman
05-01-15, 13:01
If he wouldnt have got injured last season, and continued the form he showed before and after the injury, I think Arsenal would have won the league.If my aunt had a dick she'd be my uncle.

Zenith
05-01-15, 13:12
A bit of a long shot but does anyone know what Arsenal's record is with, and without, him in the side over the last season and a half / two seasons?
Interesting that all the media and news channels that talk about key players missing for Arsenal, list Ozil, Walcott, Wilshere etc., but rarely mention Ramsey.I'd say there are many players in front of him. Hazard, Fabregas, Silva, Yaya, Sanchez etc.

Spooky Tree
05-01-15, 13:25
Needs to stop getting injured. Everytime he goes on a run of good form he gets injured and goes back to square one.

BlueArmy 86
05-01-15, 13:55
Interesting that all the media and news channels that talk about key players missing for Arsenal, list Ozil, Walcott, Wilshere etc., but rarely mention Ramsey.
In my opinion he is one of the top 3 midfield players in the Premiership but rarely receives the recognition.You've probabloy named the only 2 I';d have ahead of him. Maybe Matic too but hes more of a defensive midfielder. Ramsey has more of an all round game.