PDA

View Full Version : So the players we are and rumoured to be courting

Pug
06-01-15, 17:46
What's your thoughts, on Malone, Islam Feruz and Alex Revell
are these the type of players we require to rocket us towards promotion, or are they more likely see us sink to a 33/1 payout.
Me I reckon my 10 quid at 33/1 is looking more and more likely . In fact if these players represent the typical player Slade is going for, we are well and truly fecked.

blueblade
06-01-15, 18:29
What's your thoughts, on Malone, Islam Feruz and Alex RevellSays it all really.

chepstow
06-01-15, 18:40
are these the type of players we require to rocket us towards promotion, or are they more likely see us sink to a 33/1 payout.Ravell was superb for rotherham against us. His work rate compared to Jones was embarrassing.

Hilts
06-01-15, 18:43
As weve got an 8 point gap I think 5 wins will keep us up.

Think we will just survive.

TH63
06-01-15, 23:08
are these the type of players we require to rocket us towards promotion, or are they more likely see us sink to a 33/1 payout.
Me I reckon my 10 quid at 33/1 is looking more and more likely . In fact if these players represent the typical player Slade is going for, we are well and truly fecked.Except he didn't actually score did he?

TH63
06-01-15, 23:09
As weve got an 8 point gap I think 5 wins will keep us up.That sounds familiar

Vimana.
06-01-15, 23:10
Just to be clear - I'm not courting a footballer.

Jimmy the Jock
06-01-15, 23:16
Me I reckon my 10 quid at 33/1 is looking more and more likely . In fact if these players represent the typical player Slade is going for, we are well and truly fecked.Hardwurking.... http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/hehe.gif Ever thought of watching people digging the roads instead of watching football?