PDA

View Full Version : 11 shot dead in Paris

bluethrough
07-01-15, 11:50
Worlds gone mad.

BlueWales
07-01-15, 11:53
Charlie Hebdo is a satirical magazine.

They've probably had a go at muslims is my guess.

Shocking.

bluethrough
07-01-15, 11:54
Charlie Hebdo is a satirical magazine.Seems to be the case

Jimmy Jimmy
07-01-15, 12:09
Maybe everyone should share the images - they poke fun at everyone regardless of race / religion / politics or gender

For those that cant speak french it says "must not mock"

http://wp.patheos.com.s3.amazonaws.com/blogs/getreligion/files/2012/09/Charlie-Hedbo-18-Sept-2012.jpeg

NECS
07-01-15, 12:09
The enemy within.

Charlie
07-01-15, 12:12
Some of the videos doing the rounds already are ****ing horrific.

bluethrough
07-01-15, 12:28
12 dead now

Colonel Cærdiffi
07-01-15, 12:43
Some of the videos doing the rounds already are ****ing horrific.Just saw the police execution video. Shockingly ruthless.

tigerbaybluebird
07-01-15, 12:49
Just saw the police execution video. Shockingly ruthless.He shot him as if it was nothing, these guys have killed before IMO.

BlueWales
07-01-15, 14:35
Just saw the police execution video. Shockingly ruthless.
He shot him as if it was nothing, these guys have killed before IMO. Powder keg may erupt.

Packerman
07-01-15, 14:40
Just saw the police execution video. Shockingly ruthless.reminded me of the two army guys shot in belfast during the troubles http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/sad.gif

Sir Sidney Ruff-Diamond
07-01-15, 15:20
The enemy within.And yet probably a quarter of the population will deny this. Or try and deflect it. Wankers.

Daniel15
07-01-15, 15:46
The injured and apparently unarmed Police officer on the ground crying in agony and it sounds like he's pleading for his life. The gunman without a 2nd thought blows his head off.

It is one of the most shocking things I think I've ever watched. Holy ****ing shit

jon1959
11-01-15, 01:35
The injured and apparently unarmed Police officer on the ground crying in agony and it sounds like he's pleading for his life. The gunman without a 2nd thought blows his head off. Tragic that a small group of demented criminal fanatics can cause so much grief and so much division.

archibald leitch
11-01-15, 09:47
The injured and apparently unarmed Police officer on the ground crying in agony and it sounds like he's pleading for his life. The gunman without a 2nd thought blows his head off. As i say, i do not post this lightly - there are some serious 'taste' issues and this is perhaps the footage of a murder- I don't really know what it shows and i am not about to get into a big argument about it - but it does raise important questions.

NECS
11-01-15, 10:02
We have our disagreements archie but I think your heart is in the right place but really you're digging a hole for yourself here. Please mate stop digging.

archibald leitch
11-01-15, 10:09
We have our disagreements archie but I think your heart is in the right place but really you're digging a hole for yourself here. Please mate stop digging.Like i said, i am not going to argue about this one, i just thought it was important to see the footage and people can make thier own minds up.

TruBlue
11-01-15, 10:16
The injured and apparently unarmed Police officer on the ground crying in agony and it sounds like he's pleading for his life. The gunman without a 2nd thought blows his head off.
It is one of the most shocking things I think I've ever watched. Holy ****ing shitI'm open to your theory but these are a few simple (obvious) questions I have before worrying about the fact that a mobile phone video doesn't show some blood.

Packerman
11-01-15, 10:16
We have our disagreements archie but I think your heart is in the right place but really you're digging a hole for yourself here. Please mate stop digging.
Like i said, i am not going to argue about this one, i just thought it was important to see the footage and people can make thier own minds up.a hi velocity round fired that close would go straight through soft flesh and the puff may be the bullet after exit bouncing off the pavement, doesn't alter the fact the guy was alive and moving before the round was fired and motionless as soon as he was hit

tigerbaybluebird
11-01-15, 10:22
Like i said, i am not going to argue about this one, i just thought it was important to see the footage and people can make thier own minds up.Anyway does it matter the poor mans dead may he R.I.P

archibald leitch
11-01-15, 10:22
It is one of the most shocking things I think I've ever watched. Holy ****ing shit
This is clearly a very sensitive subject and i don't post this lightly. But does the footage actually show someone getting their head blown off?There is no doubt the copper was murdered, the question is - is this the shot that killed him

TruBlue
11-01-15, 10:26
This is clearly a very sensitive subject and i don't post this lightly. But does the footage actually show someone getting their head blown off?
Here is a video (http://stormcloudsgathering.com/charlie-hebdo-shootings-censored-video) that actually zooms in and shows it close up. Now i appreciate that we are talking about people dying here and this is not something that should be trivialised and certainly is not the subject for arguing on a message board - but this footage, which zooms in on the 'headshot' - contains no blood, no gore and no graphic violence.There does seem to be some doubt, otherwise I can't see the point of the video.