PDA

View Full Version : One Day They Will Say...........

Gwynedd Blue
09-01-15, 20:36
Just like we now ask 'where were you when President Kennedy was assassinated? MARK MY WORDS http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/homer.gif

09-01-15, 20:38
At home listening on the radio! #tanout

Baloo
09-01-15, 20:49
At Birmingham New Street Station and just looked across to the opposite platform to see a City fan in a Blue shirt.

Bluebird1976
09-01-15, 20:49
I was still in work thinking f***ing great. But then a nagging doubt came into my mind. Who really did shoot President Kennedy and why?

Doubts...always doubts!!!

BlueWales
09-01-15, 20:50
In the food section of Marks and Spencers in Swindon where I got an e-mail from Harry Monk
which led me to shout " Yes , yes , YES !!!! " frightening a load of elderly worzles and
some shelf stackers.
Still smiling.

Random in Duquesa
09-01-15, 20:53
In the house , pretending to work from home . Then realising I need a ticket and an unexpected trip back to cardiff tomorrow ... On the wine now ( red) .

DORSETBLUE
09-01-15, 20:57
Today will go down as an interesting day in history. An infamous day in the history of Paris, a brilliant day for justice against Abu Hamza, a rumoured to be grim day for Cuba with the death of Castro and a truly momentous day at CCS. Not a slow news day by any stretch.

Colonel Cærdiffi
09-01-15, 21:02
Today will go down as an interesting day in history. An infamous day in the history of Paris, a brilliant day for justice against Abu Hamza, a rumoured to be grim day for Cuba with the death of Castro and a truly momentous day at CCS. Not a slow news day by any stretch. What's this about Castro?

Gwynedd Blue
09-01-15, 21:05
I was still in work thinking f***ing great. But then a nagging doubt came into my mind. Who really did shoot President Kennedy and why?Know what you mean - do we really believe the mummy thing or get real. Tan is probably motivated more by his desire to make money and obtain the respect/adulation of his peers. But that doesn't mean that we can't PARTY. http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/hehe.gif